Coconut oil is having a moment! This versatile tropical oil is popping up everywhere from grocery store shelves to beauty regimens. But what makes it so special?
Turns out, cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil has some pretty amazing benefits...
Let's walk through 5 feel-good reasons to add it to your routine:
Healthy Gut, Happy You 💪
- The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil help destroy harmful bacteria in the gut. This promotes good digestion and nutrient absorption for better gut health! Coconut oil also reduces inflammation and helps with conditions like IBS.
Lymph Flow Booster 👏
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which stimulates lymphatic drainage. A boosted lymphatic system means improved immunity and detox. It's a lymph-cleansing win!
Heart Helper 💗
- Coconut oil increases good HDL cholesterol which reduces plaque buildup in arteries. The lauric acid is also anti-inflammatory and protects the heart. An all-around cardiovascular aid!
Fat Blaster ⚡️
- The medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil are readily burned for energy, not stored as fat. This revs metabolism to help shed extra pounds. MCTs also suppress appetite. 🙌
Blood Sugar Balance 🩹
- Studies show coconut oil helps stabilize blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. This is great news for diabetics or pre-diabetics!
So don't be shy - add a spoonful of coconut oil to smoothies, use it for cooking, or slather it on toast. Your body will thank you!
For a high quality coconut oil, we recommend our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. It's 100% pure, unrefined, and cold pressed to preserve the MCTs and fatty acids. This oil contains lauric, capric, and caprylic acids which support digestion and metabolism. Plus it tastes great!
Check it out [Click Here to Shop OTL Cold Pressed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil]
As always, our team is here to help, if you have questions give us a call (yes real humans will answer) or send us an email.
Stay healthy and happy - stock up today and begin to experience the power of feeling your best.